September 17, 2012
To help us promote the www.WhosOnTheBallot.org, we’re asking Columbia University students to create short videos highlighting the site. Submit your videos to us and we will choose our favorite one and feature it in the whosontheballot.org public outreach campaign and on the website. As an added bonus, the winning student will be invited to a special dinner with Professor Ester Fuchs, Director of SIPA’s Urban & Social Policy Program, and Commissioner Katherine Oliver, Commissioner of the Mayor’s Office Media and Entertainment.
- Contest participants must be registered Columbia University students
- Video should be non‐partisan
- Video must demonstrate how to use the site
- Video must display web address
- Actor(s)/narrator must say whosontheballot.org four times
- Video should be between 30 and 90 seconds long
- Videos that meet the contest criteria will be uploaded to the WhosontheBallot You Tube Channel for public view
- The winning video will be featured in the upcoming public outreach campaign and on the whosontheballot.org website.
- Video submissions due by October 3rd
1) Upload video submissions to the WhosOnTheBallot Vimeo account
- Navigate to www.vimeo.com
- Click the Login link
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: columbiastudent2012
2) The video title should have the following format: TITLE_NAMEOFSUBMITTER_UNI
3) After the video has been submitted, a WhosOnTheBallot staff member will confirm your receipt via your Columbia email address.
Thank you for participating!