June 25, 2013
There are a number of candidate forums scheduled in the coming weeks:
- Wednesday, June 26 at 5:30 p.m.: A number of arts and public policy oriented organizations are hosting a Candidates Forum on Arts and Public Policy at the 1199 SEIU Auditorium at 310 W 43rd St. Register here.
- Wednesday, June 26 at 7:00 p.m.: The Stuyvesant Town – Peter Cooper Village Residents Tenants Association is hosting a Mayoral Forum. The forum will also feature four Public Advocate candidates. The forum will be held Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 – 7:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m. at I.S. 104, located on East 20th Street between First and Second Avenues.
- Friday, June 28 at 8:30 a.m.: The Human Services Council, NYYU’s Wagner School, and United Neighborhood Houses are sponsoring a Mayoral Forum with the subject Revitalize, Rethink, and Rebuild Neighborhoods. The forum will be held at The Academy Theater at Lighthouse International, 111 East 59th Street. Attendance may be limited to HSC members.
- Wednesday, July 10th at 8:00 a.m.: Crain’s New York Business is hosting Crain’s Business Breakfast Forum with the Manhattan Borough President Candidates. This is a ticketed event and preregistration is required. More information can be found here.
- Thursday, July 11 at 9:00 a.m.: The Council of Senior Centers and Services (CSCS) of New York City is hosting a Mayoral Forum at NYU’s Kimmel Center at 60 Washington Square North. RSVP instructions can be found here.
- Wednesday, July 17 at 6:00 p.m.: Several of the city’s leading food systems and anti-hunger organizations and institutions are hosting a Mayoral Candidate Forum on The Future of Food in New York City. RSVP is required. The forum will be held at the Tishman Auditorium at The New School, 66 W 12th St. in Manhattan.
- Tuesday, July 23 at 5:30 p.m.: GMHC is hosting a Mayoral Candidate Forum Focusing on HIV/AIDS at GMHC, 446 West 33rd St (between 9th and 10th Aves) in the Peter Krueger Dining Room, 7th floor. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, July 24th at 6:30 p.m. CUNY Bronx Community College will host a Mayoral Forum on Higher Education, Healthcare, Affordable Housing, and Economic Development. The forum will be held at The Gould Memorial Library, 2155 University Avenue, The Bronx.