July 18, 2013
There are a number of candidate forums scheduled in the coming weeks:
- Sunday, July 21 at 4:00 p.m.: Brooklyn Congregations United and Assemblywoman Rhoda Jacobs are hosting a candidate forum to discuss a variety of issues. Candidates for mayor, public advocate, comptroller, Brooklyn DA, Brooklyn borough president, and City Council District 40 will attend. The forum is being held at the Flatbush Reformed Church at 890 Flatbush Avenue.
- Monday, July 22 at 6:30 p.m.: The New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund, Bronx Health REACH, and Mary Mitchell Center are hosting a District 15 City Council Candidate Forum in Environmental Health. The forum will be held at the Bronx Library Center, 310 East Knightbridge Rd, Bronx, NY.
- Tuesday, July 23 at 5:30 p.m.: GMHC is hosting a Mayoral Candidate Forum Focusing on HIV/AIDS at GMHC, 446 West 33rd St (between 9th and 10th Aves) in the Peter Krueger Dining Room, 7th floor. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, July 24th at 6:30 p.m. CUNY Bronx Community College will host a Mayoral Forum on Higher Education, Healthcare, Affordable Housing, and Economic Development. The forum will be held at The Gould Memorial Library, 2155 University Avenue, The Bronx.
- Tuesday, August 27 at 6:00 p.m.: East Harlem Preservation, Inc. and the Hunter College School of Social Work are hosting a District 8 City Council Candidate Forum on Affordable Housing. You must print a ticket in order to be admitted. RSVP here.