July 14, 2013
There are a number of candidate forums scheduled in the coming weeks:
- Wednesday, July 17 at 6:00 p.m.: Several of the city’s leading food systems and anti-hunger organizations and institutions are hosting a Mayoral Candidate Forum on The Future of Food in New York City. RSVP is required. The forum will be held at the Tishman Auditorium at The New School, 66 W 12th St. in Manhattan.
- Thursday, July 18 at 7:00 p.m.: New York League of Conversation voters Education Fund and Transportation Alternatives are hosting a District 35 City Council Candidate Forum on Sustainability at the Irondale Theater, 85 South Oxford St, Brooklyn NY. Reserve a seat here.
- Monday, July 22 at 6:30 p.m.: The New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund, Bronx Health REACH, and Mary Mitchell Center are hosting a District 15 City Council Candidate Forum in Environmental Health. The forum will be held at the Bronx Library Center, 310 East Knightbridge Rd, Bronx, NY.
- Tuesday, July 23 at 5:30 p.m.: GMHC is hosting a Mayoral Candidate Forum Focusing on HIV/AIDS at GMHC, 446 West 33rd St (between 9th and 10th Aves) in the Peter Krueger Dining Room, 7th floor. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, July 24th at 6:30 p.m. CUNY Bronx Community College will host a Mayoral Forum on Higher Education, Healthcare, Affordable Housing, and Economic Development. The forum will be held at The Gould Memorial Library, 2155 University Avenue, The Bronx.
- Tuesday, August 27 at 6:00 p.m.: East Harlem Preservation, Inc. and the Hunter College School of Social Work are hosting a District 8 City Council Candidate Forum on Affordable Housing. You must print a ticket in order to be admitted. RSVP here.