November 29, 2018
After Letitia James’ win for Attorney General of New York, several candidates have thrown their hat in the ring to succeed her as Public Advocate. Tonight, there will be a forum for the candidates. See below for information.
FORUM FOR CANDIDATES FOR NYC PUBLIC ADVOCATE
on Thursday, November 29th, at 7:30 P.M.,
at the Goddard Riverside Community Center, 593 Columbus Avenue.
The confirmed candidates participating are:
- City Council Member Jumaane Williams
- Assembly Member and DNC Vice Chair Michael Blake
- City Council Member Rafael Espinal
- City Council Mmember Ydanis Rodriguez
- Assembly Member Danny O’Donnell
- Former New York City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito
- Columbia University Professor David Eisenbach
- Young Turks Correspondent Nomiki Konst
- State Democratic Committee Member Ben Yee
- Attorney Dawn Smalls
- Bitcoin Businessman Theo Chino
- Attorney Ifeoma Ike
To RSVP, click here.
The forum is put on by the Community Free Democrats, in conjunction with Ansonia Democrats, Broadway Democrats, Park River Independent Democrats, Manhattan Young Democrats, the Manhattan Policy Forum, Columbia Law Democrats, Northern Manhattan Democrats for Change, and Hell’s Kitchen Democrats.