July 26, 2013
Official Debate Program Schedule for 2013 Citywide Offices
The Campaign Finance Board has released the schedule for New York City’s Official Debate Program for citywide offices for both the Primary and General Elections.
For the Primary Election, Mayoral candidates will debate on the following schedule:
- Democratic Candidates:
- Wednesday, August 21 at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m.
- If a run off is required, the debate will be held on Monday, September 23 at 7:00 p.m.
- Republican Candidates:
- Wednesday, August 28 at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 8 at 11:30 a.m.
Democratic candidates for Public Advocate will debate on the following dates:
- Thursday, August 15 at
- Sunday, August 25 at 11:30 a.m.
Democratic candidates for Comptroller will debate on the following dates:
- Monday, August 12 at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday August 22 at 7:00 p.m.
For the General Election, candidates will debate on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 22 at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday October 29 at 7:00 p.m.
Candidates for Public Advocate:
- Thursday, October 10 at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19 at 7:00 p.m.
Candidates for Comptroller
- Tuesday, October 8 at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m.
Additional information on the Citywide Candidate Debate Program can be found here.